I started to write an apology, but I don’t have anything to say I’m sorry for. I was in a loving, healthy, great relationship for four years. It was long distance, and either your boyfriend is going to look at porn or he’s going to look at you.
Jennifer Lawrence on her nude picture leak (Vanity Fair)
This is an awesome response. I have no idea why anyone should have to apologize for taking nude photos and sharing with someone. The only people that should have to say sorry are the people who stole them from her without consent.
Whenever I think I can’t love Jennifer Lawrence more, she proves me wrong.
If only I could have held that moment, crystallized it, preserved forever that shining feeling, the rush that early love, first love, provides. Thank God it happened. Because I was never again to experience that feeling, that intense satisfaction; never, not quite.
fuck i want fuckin love. i want someone i can give all my affection to. someone i can take on cute dates and experience the world with. someone i can laugh with and someone to hold me when i cry. someone i can fall asleep next to and cuddle and occasionally fuck all night. i wanna love and be loved back.
more than anything
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe she’s with me.”